Firefighter Family

Firefighter Family
True American Heroes <3

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday oh Tuesday

Today was another busy day in our household. Started off with a dentist appointment for my 9yr old.

Then home to clean house again for what seemed like the millionth time today. Got one room cleaned and my 2yr old decised to mess up another room, all I can think if ohhhhh seriously..... so I finish some room and go to the room he destroyed. No nap again today so between the besroom mess, playing in everything he could touch, to dinner time I was already exhausted.

After dinner it was baths and finally they were both tired. Mom got down time and all I can think is hmmm what to do. Blog clean house or sleep. Well I'm assuming Blogging won because here I am :)

I did apply for a job here in town today not because I don't want to stay home with these little monkeys but because right now we need the extra income mama needs a new vehicle by winter all that stuff. Praying whatever direction I take good will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment