Firefighter Family

Firefighter Family
True American Heroes <3

Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Monday to Me :(

After a late night/early morning of being up waiting for my BF to get home from a fire call, I never heard my alarm go off this morning woke up an hour and a half later than I planned, never heardy phone ringing when the mom of the kids I babysit calling me.... then my kids wake up and have been hooligans all day!

Then my grandma calls and wants to know if we want to go out for lunch.... sure we will. Well we had Pizza Hut my 2yr old was like an uncaged monkey the entire time we were eating lunch. Bouncing around being silly and of course I am embarrassed like stop and behave already! After lunch we went and had ice cream, and he was an angel.

I seriously want a NAP and he's wired for sound full of ambition.... wish I could bottle about half of his energy!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment